With technology moving at such a rapid pace, it is vital that your technical staff keep their skills up to date to effectively support your infrastructure.
Furthermore, when moving to a new technology, your team need to feel confident managing the new systems. Even if the installation is carried out by a third party, responsibility will be handed back to your own engineers once the system is up and running. It is therefore important they are provided with the necessary tools to maintain an effective and fully operational network, thus keeping future costs down.
We have produced a range of bespoke and vendor-supported courses that we can deliver to train your engineers in either a generic technology or specific product set. We can also run workshops on equipment you have purchased to train your support staff.
Benefits Of Training
- Keep staff up to date with the latest technological developments that may help your business
- Ensure your technical team are confident managing any new equipment you install
- Save on expensive engineer costs by ensuring your internal team are fully equipped to handle any small problems in your system
Working With HardwareServices
- Training room
- On-site classes and testing
- Gap analysis
- Custom training courses
Browse our range of solution stories on our HardwareSolutions website.
Advancing Global Strategy Through Data Centre Refresh | Simplicity And Savings Through Network Transitioning with J-Switch | Seamless Data Centre Deployment | Maximising Business Performance Through Effective Networks | Future-Proofing Through Core Network Redesign | Keeping The Tills Open At All Times
This service is available as a white-label service, to talk to us or to request a service brochure click here.
- Juniper Partner Advantage Support Services Specialist
- In-house training facilities
- Accreditations across Juniper, HP, Dell, F5, VMware and Microsoft
- Redeem your vendor learning credits
- ISO security & quality certified